Kirkland Summerfest is a three day music+arts fest where attendees can discover a diverse lineup of acclaimed local musicians performing on the waterfront Main Stage. Kirkland's historic downtown is the area's arts and entertainment district, ideal for fans, artists and musicians to enjoy the perfect weekend of summer music and art.
The festival is free to the public to enjoy roaming the streets and waterfront parks of downtown Kirkland. We also offer spectacular entertainment, some of which require ticket purchase.
Kirkland Summerfest is a benefit for the Kirkland Downtown Association.
Festival pass $30
All weekend, all access pass to the MAIN STAGE and beer garden. Includes:
- Weekend pass to MAIN STAGE beer garden
- Enjoy Happy Hour pricing all night, every day
- 2018 souvenir lanyard
- 4 drink tickets
2 Night pass $12
- 2 night pass to the MAIN STAGE and beer garden
kidzone ride Package $20
- Single day unlimited rides at the KidZone at Heritage Park
- Valid Saturday or Sunday
beer yoga $25
- One hour instruction
- One beer or wine included (after instruction)
- Saturday or Sunday
- Ages 21and over